Fire & Ice
Politics, culture, and other oddities.

Sunday, December 30, 2001

Another great day in New York, my favorite city.

Proof is a great play, I must say. Wow. Really one of the best shows I've seen in a while. David Auburn, the playright, is quite a force to be reckoned with, in my humble opinion. And once I warmed up to the style of the actors, they were impressive as well.

Town, on West 56th Street, is a great restaurant, I must say. Utter lack of veggie options for me, but the people around me were swooning. And they were kind enough to prepare a special vegetarian dish for me that was quite delicious as well. And you must get dessert. I forget what it's called, but you want the little puff balls filled with melted dark chocolate. Trust me.
:: posted at 12/30/2001 11:25:00 PM | link | | ^top